Stars Arena is the second largest and fastest-growing SoFi platform after Friendtech in terms of TVL and user growth.
In under 2 weeks, it has flipped Posttech to take the no. 2 spot with over $500 million TVL and quickly closing in on $1m.
In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about Stars Arena and how to join in on the fun.
How to join Stars Arena?
Visit the Stars Arena website and click Login with twitter.
You will be prompted to authorise the app to connect to your X account.
Click the Authorise App button and voila! your Stars Arena account is ready to start sharing and connecting with other users on the platform.
Look for and follow a few accounts that interest you to start seeing their public posts or updates on your timeline.
PS: Immediately after your account is created, other users will be able to start buying and selling your Tickets. Unlike other platforms that require you to deposit and buy your first ticket before others can buy.
Posting content on Stars Arena
From your Stars Arena home page, click the orange pencil icon at the bottom-right side of your screen.
When you click that button, a text box will open for you to enter your content and attach images you want to share.
On Stars Arena, you can choose to make your post public or exclusively for your Shareholders.
Once published, your post will show up on your timeline for the public or your Shareholders to see.
Your followers on Stars Arena will receive your posts on their timeline and anyone who visits your profile directly will also see all your public posts.
But only your Ticket holders can see your Shareholders-only content.
Depositing and withdrawing funds on Stars Arena
Stars Arena is built on the Avalanche C-Chain and uses the AVAX coin as the currency of the platform.
So, you need to deposit AVAX to start buying the Tickets of your favourite users on Stars Arena.
To deposit or withdraw click on the Wallet button from the main menu to access all the wallet options (deposit, withdrawal, and backup).
Click on the DEPOSIT button, copy your wallet address or scan the QR code and send some AVAX to your wallet.
When you’ve made some gains and need to withdraw, click the WITHDRAW button, enter the receiving wallet address and amount, then click Withdraw and sign the transaction.
Exporting your Stars Arena private key
You can import your Stars Arena wallet to MetaMask, Rabby, imToken or any other wallet you prefer.
Just click the Export Private Key button as seen in the above screenshot and copy your PK to import to an external wallet.
Trading Tickets on Stars Arena
Once you have funded your account with some AVAX, it’s time to buy your first Ticket. Normally, you want to buy at least one of your own Tickets first before shopping around in the Arena.
The first Ticket I bought was the official Stars Arena account. I believe it’s one Ticket you know will gain a lot of attention on the platform.
You can use the search box to find specific accounts you want to buy or filter through the trending, top, new, and recently active accounts tabs to find people you don’t know yet.
Private chats on Stars Arena
When you buy a Ticket, you gain access to the private chat room of the account owner where you can talk directly with them and all other Shareholders.
To access your chats, click on the Inbox tab from your main menu, then click on the chat room you want to join to participate in the discussions.
Some interesting points about Stars Arena
- You can start using and earning on Stars Arena without having to deposit funds or buy your own Ticket first.
- Thanks to the Avalanche chain, the gas fee on Stars Arena is cheaper than on other platforms.
- Transactions are faster and smoother with one-click buy or sell.
- Compared to Friendtech, Stars Arena is a better social media suitable for everyone.
- Provides an option for public or private posts which is very useful for communicating with different audiences.
- You can tip any post and anyone can tip you on Stars Arena, allowing users to support each other on the platform.
- You earn points weekly for your trading volume, referrals, ticket price, threads, views on your threads, interactions, and tipping volume.
- Your X follower count is automatically imported with a direct link to X to weed out imposters.
- Engagement is a lot better on Stars Arena than on X for example.
- You can follow any account to receive their public posts in your timeline without having to buy their Ticket.
- There’s a 10% fee on every Ticket purchase or sale. 7% goes to the creator, 2% to the platform, and 1% to the referrer.
Stars Arena is a Social Finance (SoFi) platform on the Avalanche C-Chain network that enables you to earn crypto for your social interactions with or without investing any amount.
If you decide to join, make sure to follow me let’s connect there.