Here’s everything you need to form an informed opinion of CST.
CryptoSorted is the first community-owned crypto media project powered by its native token, CST.
Our primary focus is on creating content and tools that help you make informed and independent crypto investment decisions.
Unlike other mainstream crypto media which are owned and controlled by self-serving private individuals and corporations, CryptoSorted is owned by the people who use it (you).
And all of the project’s net revenue is used to buy back CST and distributed to investors through our LP staking program.
Thus providing you with lucrative real yield for life.
Vision and Mission
To develop crypto tools and content that help people invest smarter.
To build a platform that helps you make informed crypto investment decisions and provides you with a place to hang out with other investors for actionable insights every day.
CST is a BEP20 reflection token on the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) with a 9% transactions tax that is distributed as follows:
- 5% to existing token holders in BUSD.
- 2% to the liquidity for smooth trading.
- 2% for marketing and project development.
CST is the first reflection token with multiple actual use cases and revenue share, in addition to the daily passive BUSD reflections.
The token offers you multiple ways to earn truly passive income daily via:
- Reflections: Earn a share of 5% transaction tax for holders in BUSD.
- Staking Reward: Stake your LP token to earn more CST as well as the BUSD reflections and trading fees (BUSD, CST, & Fees).
More opportunities to earn, like stake CST to earn BNB and an on-chain referral program will come in due time.
CST has a maximum supply of 1,000,000 (1 million) allocated as follows:
- Initial Liquidity: 90,000 CST (9%)
- Team: 200,000 CST (20%)
- Rewards: 400,000 CST (40%)
- Insiders: 266,666 (26.67%)
- Community: 43,334 (4.33%)
CST use cases
Aside from the reflections and other earning opportunities the token provides, below are other use cases of CST:
- Pay for all CryptoSorted services or products. You will get a 50% discount when you pay for any of our services using CST.
- Vote in CryptoSorted governance.
- Gain free access to our premium or holders-only content, tools, and products.
- Serve as the primary currency of the entire CryptoSorted ecosystem.
Additional meaningful use cases may be developed for the token as the project grows to further enhance its utility and value.
How to invest in CST
What makes us different?
- CryptoSorted is the first community-owned crypto media project that provides you with lucrative real yield through our revenue share program.
- We have the lowest token maximum supply (1,000,000) among all reflection tokens ever.
- Unlike other reflection tokens and most cryptocurrencies, CST has multiple real-world use cases that support its value.
- CST gives you passive and residual real yield via buyback and revenue share programs.
- You get to enjoy multiple stable earning opportunities with a single investment in CST.
- Low transaction tax combined with stable reflections means your investment will continue to pay you for life.
- Committed and transparent team with a strong vision for what we want to build.
We launched on BSC without raising any funds, and due to limited resources, we’re starting small and slow but steady.
Here’s how we plan to progress with the project development in the months and years ahead.
- Over the first 18 months (January 2023 to July 2024), we will be distributing 400,000 CST (40% of the supply) to the community through the LP staking program.
- During this period, we will be using any revenue the project generates to provide additional liquidity to facilitate smooth trading.
- Once the entire 1,000,000 CST has been released into circulation, we will begin buying back CST with project revenue to continue paying out LP staking rewards.
- This means that even without new investors coming in, existing CST holders will continue to earn from our revenue share (real yield).
- In the meantime, our primary focus is on pushing out more actionable content and attracting as many more readers, users, and investors as we can into our ecosystem.
Project development and marketing will be funded from both revenue and 2% of the BUSD reflections allocated for marketing.
Below are some of the milestones on our roadmap that we will begin working on once the required resources start rolling in.
- New website: First, we need a new custom website for a more professional and sophisticated look; and to be able to implement all staking programs directly on our own site.
- CST staking: In addition to the current LP staking program, we will also enable staking CST to earn BNB in the coming months or in early 2024.
- Referral program: One of our marketing plans involves running an on-chain referral program that rewards you with a % of what your referrals earn from LP or CST staking.
Proposed products or tools
As part of our roadmap, we will be developing new products and tools that are aimed at simplifying crypto investing for you.
Some of the tools we have in mind include, but are not limited to
- Scamalysis: A tool that helps you calculate the probability of a project or contract being a scam by analysing both off-chain and on-chain data.
- BlockStats: A tool that displays comprehensive statistics of popular blockchain networks to help you know and compare your favourite chains better.
- Exchange: Enable atomic swaps using AtomicDEX or a similar solution to provide decentralised exchange services to our users.
- Wallet: A crypto wallet and portfolio tracker or manager where you can store, transact, swap, track, and manage your portfolio in real time.
- TalentsHub: A crypto jobs board where project teams can post job offers and find new talents to hire.
- Crypto Contests: A platform for hosting all kinds of crypto contests such as content creation contests, coding contests, etc.
- NFT marketplace: A decentralised, multi-chain NFT marketplace that uses CST.
- Launchpad: A token sale platform that new projects can use to launch their tokens, raise funds, and attract an active and engaged crypto community to their platform.
- CryptoSorted Magazine: A premium online magazine focused on crypto investment for crypto investors.
Of course, we will not build all of these tools at once.
And some might even be dropped or added along the way, but you have a good idea of what we want to do for you once we have the resources.
Below are concise answers to the most popular questions people are asking about CST. If you have any question which is not answered here, please feel free to ask in our Telegram group and we’ll answer them for you.
Where does the CST rewards come from?
The CST paid out to liquidity providers come from the project’s revenue. Every week or month, we use our revenue to buy back CST and deposit it into the LP staking farm.
Some of our revenue sources include, but are not limited to:
- Affiliate commissions
- Paid content
Our revenue sources will evolve over time as we have plans to develop other products and tools that will generate consistent revenue for the project as we scale.
Are the rewards fixed?
BUSD reflections are based on trading volume (more volume means more BUSD rewards for holders) while staking APR is based on project revenue and the number of stakers.
Earnings from both sources will fluctuate accordingly.
How many CST must I hold to receive BUSD reflections?
You must hold a minimum of 1,000 CST or $50 worth of the token to qualify for the BUSD reflections. The more CST you hold, the more you earn.
Can the rewards be stopped?
BUSD reflections cannot be stopped, only subject to trading volume. And the staking rewards are subject to revenue conditions.
If we make zero revenue (highly unlikely), the staking reward can fall to zero but will restart when we start generating revenue again.
How can I get CST without buying it?
The primary way to get CST is to buy it on an exchange or provide liquidity and stake your LP token to earn more of it.
However, below are 4 others ways you can accumulate CST without buying it.
- Contribute content (articles or videos) to the CryptoSorted blog or YouTube channel and get paid in CST.
- Become a developer for CryptoSorted and get paid in CST.
- Actively promote and contribute to discussions in the CryptoSorted Telegram group and get rewarded in CST.
- Find other ways to add value to the project and you’ll be handsomely rewarded in CST.
What slippage should I use?
Use a slippage of 10% or higher. The total transaction tax is 9%. So, any slippage above that will work.
What is CST contract address (CA)?
The contract address (CA) is:
Latest on CST
You can earn native yields on ETH and stablecoins with auto-compounding directly from your wallet while also farming the confirmed Blast airdrop which will be distributed in May 2024. PS: Read and understand everything in this post before you even register or deposit...
There's a decentralised exchange that enables you to trade any token on any chain at the best rates and with the lowest fees, its name is —RocketX. What is RocketX Exchange? RocketX is a decentralised exchange that allows you to swap over 30,000 crypto assets across...
Making money in crypto is simple but if you come here with a get-rich-quick mindset, you'll be disappointed. It all depends on how much money, time, or effort you're willing to invest and your risk tolerance. In this post, I will share the 12 proven ways to make money...