You can make life-changing money with crypto airdrops. But there are so many of them and you don’t have unlimited capital.
Also, there are a lot of fake airdrops now and project developers are using rumours of airdrops to farm you for liquidity and engagement.
In other words, the airdrop farmers are being farmed.
It would help if you found a way to make money with airdrops without falling victim to airdrop scams or wasting your time, effort, and money on useless activities.
That’s why I have compiled this list of CONFIRMED and legit crypto airdrops you can focus on to maximise your returns.
I have also included a list of crypto airdrops to avoid and how to spot projects that are potentially farming you for liquidity and engagement.
Make sure you never miss out on the most legit, confirmed and valuable crypto airdrops again by bookmarking this page.
And come back to it often as I’ll be updating it daily.
First, here are…
General crypto airdrops farming tips
- Confirmed crypto airdrops are best farmed with a relatively sizeable capital ($1000 upwards) to maximise rewards. Otherwise, it may not be worth it.
- Farm confirmed crypto airdrops with blue chip coins like BTC, ETH, and stablecoins to protect your capital from excess volatility.
- Never deposit your funds on brand-new and unaudited protocols unless the team is doxxed and you’re sure the project is legit.
- Avoid it if your gut tells you it’s a scam or too risky. Always do proper due diligence and follow your instincts.
- You can’t farm all crypto airdrops at the same time. Focus on the ones that give the most return on your capital.
List of ongoing confirmed crypto airdrops
Below is a list of ongoing confirmed crypto airdrops in no particular order.
1. Binance Launchpools
Binance constantly launches new projects and allows you to farm their native tokens by staking BNB and selected stablecoins.
Currently, you can farm CYBER and SEI on the Binance Launchpad by staking BNB or the TUSD and FDUSD stablecoins.
All you need here is to register and fund your Binance account. Then when they launch a new project you can farm it for free.
You get new tokens for free while holding onto your original capital.
The best part?
2. Holdstation airdrop
Holdstation is a multichain DeFi protocol that offers smart contract wallets and gasless futures trading on zkSync, Arbitrum, and Polygon.
The project is currently running an Early Adopter Program to incentivise active users, traders, liquidity providers, and promoters.
But you can use the Holdstation wallet for swaps, trade on the platform and refer users to earn even more HST Credits.
PS: It takes a minimum of 20 days (5 epochs) to get your deposit back from the Vault after you place a withdrawal request.
3. xBank airdrop on zkSync
xBank is a lending protocol on zkSync that’s currently airdropping esXB (an IOU of its future governance token) to lenders and borrowers on the platform.
The snapshot for the airdrop will be taken on September 30 and the governance token will be launched sometime in Q4 2023.
When launched, you can convert your esXB to the xBank’s governance token.
To start earning, you must deposit or borrow any amount of ETH or USDC on the platform.
PS: If xBank receives a share of the potential zkSync (ZKS) airdrop, 40% will be allocated to the esXB token holders.
4. Eralend airdrop on zkSync
To start earning points, you need to supply or borrow a minimum of $50 or $30 respectively. The more you supply or borrow, the higher your points.
Points are credited to your account every week (Sundays) and the program runs from July 10, 2023, until the launch of the Eralend native token.
5. Ark Digital airdrop on Arbitrum
So, all you have to do is trade, provide liquidity or refer users to the platform to earn points.
These points can later be used to claim their Mystery Stones (NFTs) which can be used to redeem various rewards such as the AARK token.
6. EtherMail airdrop
EtherMail is a Web3 email platform that enables you to send and receive emails using your wallet address or blockchain domain.
Everyone is busy farming the popular airdrops, and nobody is talking about EtherMail. And that’s your opportunity.
The token and airdrop are confirmed and will most likely be released sometime in 2024.
Check out my EtherMail airdrop guide for details and how to farm it for maximum rewards.
High-profile potential crypto airdrops
Retroactive crypto airdrops are usually the most profitable but they’re not guaranteed and you can spend a lot of time, effort or money and get nothing.
So, you need to find and focus on the most likely retroactive airdrops to farm and increase your chances of landing the biggest rewards.
Below are the best high-profile potential crypto airdrops you can focus on and how to farm them.
- zkSync (use the various protocols on the chain).
- Starknet (use the various protocols on the chain).
- Orbiter Finance (bridge across chains).
- Layerswap (bridge across chains).
Crypto airdrops to avoid
You can also maximise the return on your time and effort by knowing which crypto airdrops not to farm.
These projects will never do an airdrop or even launch their own tokens, to begin with:
- opBNB: It will use BNB as its native token. But there are other opBNB.
- Arbitrum Nova: Nova will use ARB as its native token. So, forget about a Nova airdrop.
- Polygon zkEVM: PzkEVM will use MATIC as its native token. So, don’t expect a new token. But like opBNB, there may be other forms of reward systems, so watch out for any of such programs.
That’s 3 less useless airdrop farming for you to avoid.
If your portfolio is worth $10,000, you’re better off using 50% to 70% of it to farm crypto airdrops and the rest for investing in low-cap coins with solid fundamentals.
In this post, we’ve discussed the various confirmed and most legit potential crypto airdrops you can focus on to maximise your rewards.
Which ones did I miss?
Let me know on Discord and I will include it in the next update.